Customer reviews

on 14 September 2013
love it to bits always loved this song and it reminds me of those days way back when and makes me smile
on 8 March 2011
another song yet from the film robinhood prince of thieves. played at the ending of the film. quite long and was one of the best selling songs of our time. stayedin at number in england for heaven knows how long and still is the longest ever number one single to have stayed in that position.
on 3 December 2013
When I first heard this song I liked it, a beautiful ballad with feeling which epitomises the movie that is was for (closing titles of "Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves"). It was number 1 in UK music charts for many weeks (I think 9 weeks) and it appeals to young and old. A simple song for Karaoke.
on 14 May 2013
Fantastic sound track from Robin Hood.
Love Bryan Adam's music.
I would recommend this to anyone who
has good taste.Easy listening.
on 2 May 2013
I have always loved Bryan Adams but somehow never had this song in my collection. Bryan delivers every time and it is nice to reminisce.
on 30 March 2014
This has been a favourite track for a long time: it brings back memories of weddings and of course the film. Very moving.
on 15 October 2013
Been wanting this for a long time. It was a down load, which I have never done before, but managed to get it on my I Pod.
on 16 April 2013
Love this song. Bryan Adams has a real gift for song writing with a story and the guitar playing is superb.
on 18 May 2013
Bryan Adams, need I say more? Exactly as he should sound. Great ring tone.a must for any Bryan Adams fans.
on 4 August 2013
i love this song brings back so much lovely memories i used this as my wedding song. love it brill