Customer reviews

Christmas Spirit
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 26 January 2013
I didn't know about this until after Donna died, I always loved her so this cd made my Christmas, smaltz, true belief shines from this woman's marvellous voice. Miss you Ms Summer
One person found this helpful
on 17 January 2016
Totally brilliant. And losing Donna was a sad loss to us all.
on 13 April 2013
What a wonderful album. I play it every christmas morn, and even sometimes through the year. Donna's amazing voice suits these songs so well. My favourite track being her rendition of 'O Holy Night' and Breath of Heaven just touches you in a way that not many vocalists can. Superb!! (and not just for christmas time )
One person found this helpful
on 9 March 2016
Great
on 11 November 2000
I've owned my copy of this recording since 1994, and it has become a treasured holiday favourite. Donna Summer has proven herself once again with a collection of lush, timeless standards ("The Christmas Song") and even a few newer, potential classics. ("Breath of Heaven;" an Amy Grant cover that is delivered from the point of view of the Virgin Mary.) Riveting! Produced by Michael Omartian, ( the wiz behind "She Works Hard for the Money,") CHRISTMAS SPIRIT is adefinite choice for a devout Summer fan and a dreamy disc to have on hand for the hectic Christmas season.
12 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2006
Anyone who ever though Donna was just a Disco Queen, I say buy this CD! This is Summer at her best. Every song here is pretty true to the original classic Christmas Holiday songs. She sings every song with such warmth and heart that it truly makes you feel the spririt of Christmas! My favorites are the original tunes Christmas Spirit & Christmas is Here. White Christmas, I'll Be Home for Christmas and Breath of Heaven are all amazing! You'll be playing this CD every year! I say where is Christmas Spirit Vol 2??
5 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2010
This CD has never been sold in Italy, so it was a very pleasure to have it among my Donna Summer disc collection!
3 people found this helpful