on 16 November 2017
I just love all of Enrique`s songs .I have several of his CD`s and love it when he sings in his native tongue even though I do not understand the words. This CD is up to his usual brilliant standard. You will love it.
on 17 August 2017
Absolutely love this C.D It's the first Enrique one I've bought and didn't know which one to choose !!!! Really made the right choice lovely mix of moods on it. Can highly recommend it.😁
on 2 October 2017
I love this cd. I can easily listen to it all the way through. I listen to it on my way to work & it makes me feel great..it's so romantic that it brings out the emotion in me. I rarely show my emotions so this is a good thing - he has such a great voice. Best of his imo
😁 Thanku Enrique! x
on 17 April 2018
Enrique always enjoyable to listen to
on 23 October 2017
loved it
on 28 March 2016
NO MORE MUSIC
on 6 February 2016
loved it
on 29 March 2015
Great music from a talented artist!
on 19 May 2014
This is Enrique at his best. Absolutely love these songs. While I also love his more modern styles, these songs are those that will just go on being loved by all forever .
on 22 June 2016