on 5 June 2000
Just recived the CD this morning (Did pre-order but living in Amsterdam things take a while!). Fantastic - even though it was not what I was expecting. 'Its My life" is an obvious choice for the best track - as soon as the first bar is finished you KNOW who is performing.
As for the rest - like I said not what I was expecting but still amazing. Just shows that the group are more than capable of both keeping up with the times and still delivering the old greats. very much hope to see them perform these tracks live in summer! Well done Bon Jovi - lets hope for more like this in the future!
on 8 April 2018
A good album with many good songs
on 14 March 2018
As described
on 7 February 2018
Has a few scratches but still plays well.
on 14 February 2018
brilliant cd
on 26 August 2015
This is a great cd, this is the second one I have bought because somehow my other copy got scratched and wouldn't play.
on 18 March 2017
Usual Bon Jovi
on 9 February 2014
"It's my life" is great, but all the other songs are brillant (of course you have to like bon jovi). Very different from their 80s career, but really complementary. They're just getting older!
on 12 October 2016
Had to clean the CD as didn't play when first put in CD player but after that worked a treat and the case was in very good shape. It was also extremely cheap and worth the money I spent on it.
on 10 November 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse