Customer reviews

on 26 October 2011
Glad to have World Machine CD in my collection now. Got the tape (from many a moons ago) that I used to listen to on my portable cassette player, or in my old Fiat 127 (yes, I owned one!), then the Vauxhall Cavalier. Then heard 'Leaving me now' recently on the radio whilst washing up (yes, a mans work is never done) and decided to search the net for the CD. Really happy with the CD, although I don't go much on the True Colours CD (but that's not to say you won't like it - just not quite my taste there), but as it came with the other it's ok.
on 23 September 2000
The UK version of World Machine is far better than the US version with a better rounded version of tracks as well as the newly released bonus tracks and True Colors clearly shows Level 42 at the cusp of international success while the music in it stands alone as a great album
on 2 November 2014
These are two of there greatest albums and what an awesome combo - the extra tracks are a suberb selection of there classics - and they are good! I had searched for a long time to find these albums as I never owned the vinyls but had heard the sound. I really believe this was Level 42 at there best - enjoy.
on 3 September 2000
This is great value. Two great albums in one pack. Remastered and with bonus tracks. Listen and be taken back to the mid-eighties. World Machine marks the point where L42 took a more commercial route. Stand out tracks. Something About You and Good Man In A Storm.
on 28 September 2014
Greatest albums perfect delivered.