Customer reviews

Sandstorm (Original Mix)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 September 2011
Favorite dance track of all time - Turn it on, turn it up, put your arms up in the air and let yourself get into the beat - go girl go!
on 1 November 2013
Just brilliant, wanted it for years- like most good music it has something that appeals to all and not just a small niche
on 8 December 2013
This is the song that made Darude big, and you can see why. When you consider the age of the song and compare it to a lot of the music in the charts right now, it easily trumps most of it.

This song has everything that makes a song great such as the beat, the vocals and the 'drop'.
on 20 April 2013
I am no lover of dance music, but I do like electronic music (Kraftwerk, Jean-Michel Jarre) and this track captivated me when I first heard it. It took me a long time to track down both the title and the artist, but I'm glad I did.
on 18 November 2014
Bought this as a joke. 10/10 not that good IGN
on 12 July 2013
When you've just turned 44, but still have the mental age of a teenager Darude hits the spot, just be careful when driving as this track will make you speed.
on 24 May 2013
Thank you so much! Makes my day every time I hear this song. Absolutely love it and it always makes me want to dance. Quick download too.
on 16 November 2013
I have loved this music for years, and now I have it. sounds great on headphones what more is there to say.
on 2 December 2015
like this song - so downloaded it - what more can I say?
on 23 October 2014
Original electronic beat, catchy for a very simple tune