Format: DVD|Change

on 18 January 2010
Our 4 year old is entranced by this DVD. As soon as it finished she was shouting again, again. Lots of information on the fish and animals, and Diego is definitely far less annoying than Dora.
on 10 November 2013
I have seen this dvd so many times my daughter loves it and it is great but I cant take it anymore, I am turning into a 3 year old, I know it word for word, When I was a kid it was all cassettes which would get chewed up, unable to watch anymore but not this dvd, no I have to watch it over and over and over...........
on 3 October 2013
We adore Diego our house and this DVD is one of our favorite. It has 4 episodes : An underwater mystery, Siego saves baby river dolphin, Journey to jaguar mountain and Chito & rita the spectacled bears. The episodes are very educational and we love the fact the the kids can correspond with the charecter that try to motivate them to answer questions, move rather than just sit and watch and sing along. The songs are catchy and lovely.
on 11 February 2012
My 3 yr old loves this DVD. It holds her attention. She sings, replies when they ask wee questions and counts along. So you could say It's great fun and educational. I would recommend this DVD for a girl or boy.
on 24 October 2013
My son loves Diego, and this keeps him amused for the whole length of the dvd, he watches it on his dvd player in the car and is happy to sit for long journeys.
on 14 December 2012
My son absolutely loves this dvd. He is bilingual (english-spanish/dutch-english) and it's great that you have the language options so we can switch between the languages. Highly recommended.
Again, this arrived the next day which was excellent. It is to be a present for my 6 year old graddson who has not seen it yet as his birthdayis next week.
on 22 November 2011
Bought this DVD for my son who is three. He loves it. Some good early learning in it as well. Only downside is that there are only four episodes.
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2011
All three of my kids from 3m to2y to 6y enjoy this dvd which is quite rate. It's lots of fun and educational and bears lots of repeat viewings.
on 23 November 2012
definitely a clear favourite, i think i can recite most of this by heart. i dont mind however because of its enouragement of interaction