Customer reviews

on 16 July 2011
I am always sceptical about the health claims made by many products but since I had a very painful foot that seemed to be eased by using a foot spa, I decided to try using some Summerbee Peppermint Lemon Foot Soak as well. The results were very good with 4-5 capfuls of the soak added to my cheap foot spa leaving my feet feeling fresh and revitalised. The pain I was experiencing was also considerably eased which was a nice added bonus.
The downside though is my foot spa offers a bubble mode which caused the soak to foam up very quickly, despite the claimed anti-foaming additives. This is a minor issue for me though as the benefits I feel I got far outweighed the loss of bubble mode - I was able to use the lower speed massage mode without foaming instead.
on 10 September 2010
This product does everything it says on the bottle. Non messy, non foaming, delightful aroma and soothing.
What more could you ask for? Younger feet!!
on 8 April 2012
So I bought this for the Remington footspa I use quite regularly to relax my poor old feet. Firstly, it say you should use 4 capfuls for each spa which, after initial trials, is probably twice as much as you need. Anyway, due to the peppermint it leaves your feet feeling pretty ice-cool after you've used the spa - quite a nice sensation. The only drawback is that the smell of peppermint is quite strong and as a result can tend to linger around your flat for a couple of days afterwards and it can sting your eyes a bit :D Can't decide whether I like that or not. Each to their own I suppose.
on 30 August 2010
I bought this for a friend who was having trouble with his feet. He tells me that that it it not only refreshing, but it is very soothing and pleasant to use. His feet are now feeling so much better and he woouyl recommend it to anyone who is having problems with their feet as well as to those, who simple want a good way of looking after them o9n a regular basis.
on 6 January 2011
When my daughter said she'd like a footspa for Christmas, I thought it would be nice to have something refreshin to use with it: so I chose this item as suggested & she thought it was great to soothe her aching feet, from when she pounds the street. It's good
on 3 February 2013
Softens hard skin on the feet making it ready for any necessary further treatment. The pleasing lemony smell lingers for a while.
on 30 March 2013
When the soaks that came with my Remington Foot Bath ran out and I was unable to get replacements, this product came to the rescue and does the job perfectly.
on 6 March 2013
really nice and smelly and great for tired feet at the end of the day - would be useful in a larger size
on 18 March 2013
This is a great product and does exactly what it sets out to do. I have purchased more since. Thank you.
on 23 January 2015
This is really nice, but you need to use quite a lot of it, so it goes quickly! I wish the same product was available more cost-effectively and I'd buy more.