See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 December 2012
Having been staring at the same 20" CRT TV for the last thirteen years we finally decided to upgrade to a larger, flatter, higher-definition screen. For such I wanted cables that were better than the cheap ones lurking at the bottom of my Big Boy's Box of Interesting Geeky Toys.

These cables have fitted the bill perfectly. Well constructed, sturdy appearance, and they fit nicely.
on 8 February 2014
I bought this gold plated, shielded aerial cable thinking it would improve TV reception in the kitchen which the HD recorder box can get extra stations but the TV on top can't but this cable was no improvement.
on 27 June 2011
There is nothing much to write about this product to fault it. It is excellent. I used it to conncet my Sony Bravia with an external aerial and i have noticed a dramatic increase in the sound and picture! Very good product. also, i was very impressed with the speedy delviery. I received the product withing one day from ordering!
on 21 November 2013
As my title says, this is a perfectly reasonable cable for the price! The plugs are sturdy and sealed to the cable well. I have done a signal strength test with this cable in-line with my external cable and there is minimal loss. One reviewer has described it as prone to interference - I am using mine surrounded by various bits of equipment plus a wifi router and am having no problems at all (although I appreciate that it depends on what might be causing the interference). Fine for the price is my conclusion.
I needed a slightly longer cable to replace one that was barely 1m long. This fitted the bill and seems to perform slightly better than the original OEM cable of some considerable age. The connectors are much better quality thatn the original cable so this alone is a major improvement as the connections are more positive.

Definitely recommended at the price.
on 28 May 2010
I was looking for a digital indoor aerial for the bedroom and thought I would give this one a go baised on positive reviews on amazon. I wasn't dissapointed, in 5 mins I received over 80 channels... great product for the price. Make sure to place the aerial at a nearest window for the best results.
on 29 January 2013
Cheap tat from China. Just as prone to interference as any other basic cable, if not more so. Avoid and save your money for something better.
on 29 April 2014
Was very pleased with the delivery time & the quality of not only the cables but picture using these cables on my new TV
on 3 January 2013
I had already bought these cables from the same company so I knew what I was buying The cables did the job
on 16 March 2014
I AM WELL SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE IT DOES THE JOB WELL FOR WHAT I PURCHASED IT FOR. VERY GOOD.

See one answered question