Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 April 2009
it's true i'm afraid, the bridge is incomplete, the other parts for the bridge playset and also the transporter playset are included with the action figures you buy for this.
But be warned, it seems that none of the uk versions have these set parts, i have bought 5 of the crew figures and no set pieces are included, this may be for us only or uk will get them later but it is very disappointing.
My advice is to buy the playsets but wait for the figures with the pieces to come out.
The bridge playset includes a kirk figure and the transporter comes with scotty figure but you will probably have to buy them again just to get the pieces!
on 17 April 2009
From all the info I've found on line and in the Star Trek magazine this is not the full Bridge. You have to buy the figures to complete it.
So price wise this seems steep for empty space.

I'd consider waiting or checking for yourselves before buying.
on 5 May 2009
I bought this for my brother who is a real Trekkie and he loved it. The Bridge is a great copy of the one in the TV programmes and comes with a Captain Kirk figure. You get the basics in this set and you can then collect more pieces to add to it. This is a must have for Star Trek fans!
on 2 August 2013
Well as I said in my previous review of the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Transporter Room Playset I would advise all
Star Trek fans to purchase the 3.75 inch figures first rather than purchasing this product first.
The good features that I like in the playset are the Captain's chair the control station the stands and the large communication screen.
The bad feature with this product is that you have to put the Enterprise Bridge together yourself and you need to collect the other parts all together. But that is just my only negative point on this product.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk! Three stars all round!
on 15 May 2009
I wouldn't buy this product until the winter the main reason being that the figures with bridge and transporter room accessories won't be available until the Winter. But Amazon are the cheaps selling this product and that they are very understand after contacting them and the supplier they were happy to given me a good will refund and keep all of my current figures and playmate.