TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 April 2014
This is one of the foods we always feed both cats and they're guaranteed to eat it. Our older girl is very fussy but Felix is one of the products she doesn't turn her nose up at. It's got to be fish flavours.
on 24 July 2014
My Burmillas love it.
on 17 April 2014
Had to give one star = 'I hate it'...well, my cats do not hate it but i would not pay £32.97 plus postage when i can et the same for a third of the price. I have double-checked, and it is def priced at 32.97 plus postage.
Get real.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2014
A 300% price hike - no thanks! Was good value, now they're chancing their luck. At this price (34 quid) fresh salmon would be cheaper!
on 24 July 2014
can't believe this crazy price. I could feed my cat on caviar for less
on 10 October 2012
Just like you get in the shops but without having to lug it home! However I do wish Amazon would not use Yodel as a courier. They are terrible. If my lovely neighbour hadn't been around and offered to take it for me the courier would have taken it back to the depot which I know from past experience with Yodel takes many phone calls and back-and-forthery to sort out. Change your courier please Amazon! Other than that, cat seems very happy with the food, and I am lucky to have a very nice neighbour.
on 28 November 2013
My 4 cats love Felix in jelly but only the Fish flavours .. The Sardine is tops for flavour , then Tuna ,Cod , Plaice comes last in taste .. Great price especailly if using subscribe nd save .... Having 4 rescued cats nd on limited income ( pensioner ) these are ideal for my pocket and approved by the cats .... Whatever is left by the end of the day off their plates is saved and given to a couple of strays so nothing is wasted ..... Full approval for this item ........
on 17 May 2013
Because it truly fits the products which were excellent value speedily delivered and very well packaged. I would recommend to others and will be buying this product again
on 15 June 2014
I use to get this on subscribe and save when it was around £12 - they suddenly stopped the subscribe and save and now the price has sky rocketed - you can get these in the supermarkets for around £12-16 for the same amount so don't buy these and get them from the supermarket, as alot of the supermarkets these days deliver as well.
on 14 November 2014
Same as the stuff in the shops but without having to carry them home. Be careful though, sometimes it works out better (financially) just to buy them in the shops.