on 11 September 2010
I bought this item after my children returned from school with the entire contents of their bags soaked from being in the rain. The raincover is big enough to cover their bags and has a drawstring cord to get it to tightly fit round it. The only snag is that the straps of my children's rucksacks start at the top of the bag so the raincover has nothing to grip at the top and slides off. To get round that we are having to turn the cover upside down (obvious as the logo is now upside down) and loop the remains of the drawstring round the carry handle that most rucksacks seem to have along their top. An improvement on the raincover design might be for them to include a strap/tie that connects from the top to the bottom and fastens behind the rucksack to keep it in place. Otherwise I'm happy with purchase, which arrived 2 days after order was placed.
on 31 January 2015
This has lasted a lot longer than top brand names; it's waterproof which others have not been and it's really useful in that it covers fairly large bags an you can also pull on the elastic to cover smaller bags. I've used it in extreme weather cycling to work and my bag has remained dry. The only downside is that there is not additional pockets.
on 28 June 2013
Although probably my fault, this is too big for my bag but I improvised. Difficult to get the elastic to tighten so could do with two toggles. However, the quality is very good and it does its job. I WOULD recommend this product but ensure you know the capacity of your bag first to avoid my rooky mistake... :) thank you for quick delivery too!
on 12 August 2012
I have not had a chance to use this in heavy rain, but in a light to medium shower it kept the items in my rucksack dry, when without it they would have got wet.

Following other comments on rain covers, that they were a bit tight, I bought this size for my 25 litre rucksack and found that it fits perfectly. I had to pull the draw string through rather a lot the first time that I used it, but now it's just right. The pocket that it folds up into is just right for keeping in the bottom of my rucksack so that it's always there.
on 8 October 2013
Nice bright colour to be seen on a grey day. Keeps my bag water tight. However I find the draw string a bit cumbersome. would prefer an elastic fit.
on 25 January 2013
Does what it's supposed to, keeps the bag dry even when in some awful downpours. Haven't had any of the issues other people have had with it fitting, it stays on securely and fits great. Also packs away into a very compact little bag so I always keep it in the rucksack in case it's needed. Added bonus of being very bright and helping with visibility in rainy conditions.
on 2 September 2011
Bought this to cover my Lowepro Fastpack 250 when it rains. It packs down small and is waterproof. With a full backpack stuffed with goodies (like hiking clothes and sandwiches), the cover doesn't have enough laterally to cover both sides at once, but is okay top and bottom. If the pack isn't full it will cover, so it's not really the fault of the raincover. All in all happy with the purchase, and cannot complain about Amazon's service.
on 1 September 2013
Bought this as it was cheap & cheerful,& did the job well would recommend to others no point in paying more than you have to
on 10 July 2012
I used it on Saturday for the first time as the rain was very heavy. By the time I reached my destination it had come off and I did not feel it falling so my rucksack and contents were wet.
It looked good but I'm afraid attaching it to my rucksack didn't work
on 4 February 2016