on 11 February 2014
These didn't last very long and soon became rounded. I know they were cheap, but I expected them to last longer than a weekend of bike repairs.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent value for money and a good length too now my son wants them for the length of them as my old ones are to short for his needs
on 27 December 2010
Bought this for my brother and I can truly say he appreciated it. Various sizes and length to get the job done in whatever tight spot.
on 13 August 2013
They look the part and have a bit of weight about them, so I guess they'll be good, however I have yet to use them on anything tight.
on 18 September 2015
In this picture they look orange but came yellow. But still very good quality and they are really light as well. Metal is not heavy.
on 14 February 2016
Complete crap, size 4 broke whilst attaching a saddle, and no I didnt apply that much pressure
on 19 December 2015
This product really good value and of a high quality, delivery was quick to thank you seller.
on 13 December 2014
Poor quality, spend a little more as value is only value if the product is fit for purpose.
on 1 August 2014
Look well made and appear to be strong. Used one hex key so far and that was OK.
on 9 June 2016
Arrived on time . Great value for money.
Plus thy do the job .thanks