on 17 December 2016
When I was about fifteen I used to listen to this song over and over again on repeat. I was a person who had it bad growing up. I went through a lot of emotional ups and downs with family and life was tough. This one song helped to even me out and is a good example of what real music sounds like. Thought provoking lyrics with a catchy tune and really helps to question where really is the love.
on 15 April 2012
A good song delivered quickly to my HTC Wildfire S with no fuss. However, once downloaded, the picture of the album cover flashes erratically and I have to switch to list mode. Does anyone else have this problem?
on 22 July 2011
I remember this on Top Of The Pops (RIP). 'WHERE IS THE LOVE ?'(I would ask the same question). A melodic but poignant song - catchy ! Like the girl singer ! Cool band !
The Lord's PrayerSend Your Son To Die (2009 Digital Remaster)The Best Of Spirit.
on 20 January 2013
The lyrics on this song are fantastic... Heard it many years back and thought about downloading it. The file has good quality audio and I was very happy with the easy buying process.
on 11 July 2012
This is a timeless modern classic. Gives food for thought while making you feel good.

Will.I.Am's best. As ever Black eyed peas produce great music to sing along to.
on 2 October 2014
Have you ever really taken time to process the lyrics of this song? They are deep, profound, and written by such young people!
As an older person I am totally blown away.
on 19 July 2013
classic track music is subjective and personal what is the point of writing a review this is a waste of my valuable time
on 1 April 2013
It is great party music, good to dance to, l would recommend to all who love to party and dance,
on 18 October 2010
got caught out, managed to buy this twice . could not stop the system .
on 13 August 2014