Customer reviews

on 2 May 2017
Two world class singers .a lovely medley of songs I always put this on as Christmas approaches and am transported in to another world
Amazing Christmas music for any family to listen to at Christmas. Lots of classic Christmas songs . Highly recommend
on 11 November 2001
I have had the original 12" vinyl LP since 1974 - it is getting a bit scratchy lately, and this CD contains every song on the original album plus ten more !!
Nat's voice like warm chocolate, and the impeccable control of Dean's friendly voice coupled with a perfect choice of songs really conjures up the Christmas feeling better than any other album I have ever heard, and that makes this THE album that everybody should have in their collection.
The only down side - some bright spark at the recording company has seen fit to substitute Nat's hit recording of 'The Christmas Song' with an inferior recording. Nat still sings it beautifully, but why oh why do they do it ???
Apart from that, this is the best Christmas album of them all.
on 6 December 2007
This is excellent; pure bliss. Christmas starts here:Nat King Cole and Dean Martin, the ultimate in smooth. Turn the over lights off; switch the Christmas Tree lights on and turn up the music. Enjoy!
on 29 October 2012
The best Christmas CD of it's time. This CD takes me back to being a kid and enjoying the fun and laughter of Christmas.
I would recommend this CD to EVERYONE for Christmas, as there are classic tracks like 'Winter Wonderland' for adults, to catchy songs for kids, such as 'The Happiest Christmas Tree'

This CD will bring a smile to all at Christmas as you play it in the background. I say a MUST HAVE for Christmas!!

ENJOY - and Merry Christmas
on 11 December 2012
I used to listen to this when I was a child and as my own daughter was growing up this was played every year as we put the christmas tree up. My daughter is now 24 and she still listens to it every Christmas. She says that Christmas just would not be Christmas if this was not played. In fact she text me only the other day to say that she had been listening to the CD whilst driving to work. You cannot beat all these lovely old classics. A sheer and absolute joy
on 23 June 2013
My all time favourite Christmas CD. Bought this copy for my son, who now lives abroad,as from when he was a small child,we played it every Christmas morning whilst opening presents and still do. If you haven't got it in your collection order it now!!!!!!
on 4 February 2011
Christmas With Nat And DeanI was looking for a CD/MP3 download for replacing a vynl record I had on tape and this was only Nat king Cole - so getting Dean Martin as well was a real bonus. Great voices from the past.
on 5 December 2010
i bought this album a few years ago now, and no matter how scratched up my cd maybe now, i still bring it out every year as it makes me feel so festive and is the best christmas album ever in my eyes.
on 19 February 2013
Bought for mum and she loves it. Had similar on Vinyl years ago so nice to have it replaces with up to date CD.