on 2 July 2011
These filters look well made, fit perfectly and are supplied in a nice little case so they would appear to be a bargain when compared to more popular brands.

After a couple of months use though I am not so convinced about the coatings on the UV filter as I seem to get a lot more reflected glare across the lens than without it. Also I haven't noticed much difference in the images with or without the filter. It does offer cheap lens protection though.

The Polariser does work but it requires very precise rotational movements to achieve the desired reduction in reflections and it does not intensify blues and greens like the more expensive polarising filters do.

I have not used the fluorescent filter (Which is plastic not glass) as it is quicker to change the white balance in the camera settings or (if you shoot in RAW) to correct it when editing on the PC.

If you are on a tight budget these filters are worth a look but don't expect a massive difference in your images.
33 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2010
What a great value product! The three filters come in a superb little carrying case and do their job perfectly adequately, the adjustable Polarizing filter is particularly helpful for longer exposures and water glare and the UV provides cheap insurance against accidental lense damage.
Why pay this much for just one UV when you can get a selection of three and a case!
It's a No-Brainer!!
on 7 January 2013
These are well built filters that provide excellent protection for the end of the lens. They come with a small pouch/case to keep them in which is handy.

As for their 'filtering' qualities, I'm not so sure. I've taken several photos with the different filters on and there isn't too much difference in them.

But for £6 something for 3, you cannot go wrong.

I'm also using a Nikon D5100 and these fit the 18-55 kit lens (52mm).
on 16 September 2010
Received these today from amazon.

The build quality is really good, the lenses fit perfectly for the 52mm lense on
the panasonic fz45.

You can still use the Lens hood and the lens cover with this filter fitted.

Excellent price, excellent product.
on 25 August 2012
I was sceptical about buying these 'unbranded' filters for my new Nikon D3100 but, after reading other reviews about them I decided to take the risk and buy them, as they are significantly cheaper than the 'big name' ones. Not only are they perfectly usable by the came in a mini case, that will protect them in my camera back. Contrast this will some Hoya filters also bought recently, that came in separate plastic cases, which although protecting the contents, did not travel well through the post and are rather clumsy to use. The filters themselves are OK but no better than the ones under review and pro rata they cost quite a bit more.

It's hard to get too excited about these minor camera accessories but a lot of thought has gone into how they are to be kept in pristine condition. All in all a great buy.
on 16 November 2012
I wanted to experiment with some filters on my Nixon, but did not want to spend much, I brought these expecting them to be rubbish because of the price, but I was really surprised by the quality. I leave the UV filter permanently on the main lense I use, so it gets protected from damage, a cheap alternative to a new lense. I'm very pleased with the results I get from them, but I'm no professional, so they might have a different view.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 March 2013
I bought this kit primarily for the UV filter which I wanted to use as a lens protector. I cannot see me using the fluorescent filter much although it might be worth experimenting with. I wasn't expecting much of the CPL at this price point (I have some expensive screw-in CPL filters on other lenses and still have a twenty year old Cokin set which fit into a holder attached to the lens). Having checked the Zeikos CPL against the others it is difficult to see much difference. Perhaps I am cynical but the price of some brand-name camera accessories seems excessive and I suspect owes more to the branding than to differences in the quality of the product. I bought a lens hood recently for one of Canon lenses - its looks in every way identical to the Canon lens hood but at about a fifth of the price and I wouldn't be surprised if they came out of the same factory!

I am slightly bemused that the case which is supplied with the filters has a red felt lining - surely this is just going to mean cleaning the filters every time you use them? I've left the two filters which I haven't attached permanently to a lens in their plastic wraps. I won't be using the filters regularly so the extra fiddling when changing filter isn't going to be a problem.
on 27 December 2011
I bought these filters because I needed a UV filter as a lens protection.Didn't know what to expect of the polarising filter at this
price, but am well pleased with my purchase.I don't have much use for the flourescent filter, but if I only use the 2 others it's
great value for money. Expensive polarisers may be better, but this will satisfy the needs of most amateurs.
on 23 May 2011
1) It arrived very promtly
2) The pouch is a great little container
3) The 3 lenses are perfect
4) My expert photography friend nearly fell of his chir when I shoed him the item and the price.

Not much more you'd want.
Don't hesitate to buy.
on 22 September 2010
great products, cool little case for the 3 lens filters only i might add! but the leather pocket case is quite cool and well protective!

the filterss themselves are pretty good, good quality.. very very good, (not warped, or dusty) looking results! by the way i use mine on pentax k-x and works very well... they look good on the lens too!

great in other words, especially as in shops they're about this price each.. so al round VERY PLEASED :) :) 5* product, 5* seller :)

See one answered question