on 21 April 2010
These were very inexpencive and give an hour of plesure. The added bonus of songs and a quizz is a good idea, we all had a dance and a sing. My grandson even took it to bed with him.
on 18 January 2011
My Son is an avid Thomas fan and welcomes any addition to his collection.
I found that this DVD, which I bought along with the complete series nine - was less long than the latter, although similarly priced.

For that reason, I don't rate it quite as highly - as I feel it is less value for money.
on 15 February 2013
Another fabulous story about Thomas and his friends' adventures. Kept our grandson thoroughly entertained.and another great DVD for anyone's Thomas collection.
on 19 November 2012
My son loved this DVD and its great value for over an hour of stories. Thomas is a favourite in our house and this DVD did not dissapoint
on 17 April 2015
My Son enjoyed watching Thomas and Friends and loved seeing new character's.
Good value and enjoyable to watch.
on 11 May 2013
Our little grandson loves anything to do with Thomas and this DVD has proved quite a success with him again
on 10 October 2014
Lovely DVD my little boy wants to watch it over and over again
on 11 July 2014
he is thomas mad so an absolute must
on 18 March 2015
My Grandson loved it. Good value
on 2 January 2015
kiddies film but still good