Customer reviews

on 27 September 2017
Expensive but does the job, you can find loads of these for single windows but not double windows. I says 2 man job but I did it on my own. easy to fit and I love the wind guard to stop things flying into the vent. My bathroom window was fitted by a professional company and the vent on there hasnt got the wind guard on it so the vent is getting clogged up with dust and dirt. I might buy another one of these vents and fit that to the bathroom window.
on 31 August 2015
We had the old electric window fan replaced with an over shower fan. This left us with an expensive change of window, leave ugly old fan or buy this. It seems a bit cheap and nasty and probably over-priced but does an excellent Job for us. Almost invisible and airs bathroom without cost. If you want to fill a hole in the window this is perfect - not sure I would buy it otherwise.
on 5 July 2013
I have an enclosed front porch within which you cannot breathe in hot weather, the cure to this problem was a memory of childhood when these vent units were common, (you hardly ever see them now). I had 2 fitted in top windows that were sealed, and at right angles to each other, the air is now much fresher, and the temperature has dropped considerably. My only complaint is the cost, - just over 45 quid each for the double glazing model, - that's pretty steep..........
on 17 October 2017
Good product; accurate dimensions; sometimes a bit rattly in high winds, even with storm shield installed.
on 7 December 2016
could not find one in Jersey, at long last the kitchen window looks a lot better
on 18 February 2016
The fan is well made and very easy to fit. The problem lies with the instructions: they bear no relation to the fan and, until you just look at the fan and work out for yourself how to fit it, make the fitting look impossible.
on 29 January 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 September 2014
Bought on behalf of a neighbour who is very pleased with it.
on 5 September 2017
Good value
on 27 February 2014
This was bought to replace one some 20+ years old as the bathroom was being renovated. They are excellent for controlled ventilation where you need it.