on 27 April 2017
Not the best sound quality on the track, but a fab song all the same. Worth downloading just for a great song to listen to.
on 21 May 2017
Fantastic.
on 20 May 2017
Purchasing was easy as was downloading.
on 15 March 2013
low muffled and flat, how can a digital copy be so bad? i'm so glad i didnt have to pay for this low quality garbage, an old stretched C90 tape would sound better. not a criticism of the song itself, just the quality, amazon should be frankly ashamed, at least my other song purchase was a track nearly 30 years old, so would expect lower quality, this is a disgrace tbh.
on 16 December 2012
This is one of my favourite songs. It is the opening song from the James Bond film Casino Royale. I never tire of listening to this song and I have loved it since first hearing it in 2006 when I saw the film at the Cinema.
on 6 May 2013
Love this song, love Chris's voice. David Arnold and Cornell composition on this track was just right for Casino Royale...This is one of my top 10 running tracks..
on 28 October 2009
Not my favourite Bond track but my wife asked me to buy it......not sure if it is the song or Chris she really likes.......suck that stomach in!!
on 25 November 2011
Love it!!! Big Chris Cornell fan, mellow tune than Sooundgarden days but still manages to put a smile of sheer delight on my face
on 30 November 2015
One of my favorite Bond themes. Quite appropriate for the movie.
on 29 March 2016