on 15 April 2017
My daughter loves rihanna so i always try amazon for the best prices out there! I have bought quiet a few bits like this for Christmas or birthday..
Daughter loves it.
Would definitely recommend
on 2 August 2017
Also a good album and again quick relivery
on 8 January 2017
Great
on 1 May 2017
👍
on 10 July 2017
Love Rihanna
on 31 August 2017
Love Rihanna and this is fab thank you
on 13 March 2017
The quality of the product is great.
on 24 July 2017
Wrong CD was in the case and the item was non returnable!
on 25 October 2008
Don't get me wrong this album is really good, but i feel her first album is better.Here's a review of each song:
SOS-10/10 A brillant choice for the first single, a great dance tune
Kisses don't lie-10/10 A great pop/rock tunes one of my favourites off the album
Unfaithful-10/10 Written by ne-yo,it would defo be a hit which it was i think it went to number 2,i loved this song,but then i got bored of it coz it was being overplayed but now i love it again
We ride-7/10 A good song from rihanna but not one of her best, i don't think it should have been released as a single
Dem haters feat dwane husbands-10/10 A great tune about how to deal with haters
Final goodbye-10/10 A nice ballad from rihanna
Break it off feat sean paul-10/10 One of my favourite songs off the album, a great dancehall tune
Crazy little thing called love feat j-status-10/10 A lovely song
Selfish girl-10/10- Another good song
p.s(i'm still not over you)-10/10 Rihanna singing about not being over someone completely, i'm sure everyone can relate
A girl like me-10/10 A nice heartfelt song
A million miles away-10/10 A lovely ballad,one of my favourite songs off the album.
I'm not going to review the two bonus tracks as i reviewed them on her first album,its really annoying when they include her old songs from previous albums.
I do like this album and i feel it needs to be in your collection.
on 16 April 2012
The first of the 3 hit-laden albums by Rihanna I bought recently. No less than 6 singles here - SOS and Unfaithful are the only ones I recognised though! The others were We Ride, Break It Off, If It's Lovin That You Want, and Pon de Replay. The last two were copied over from her debut album, which I dont have.

The standout song here is SOS, and there isn't anything else like that on this mostly chilled out, ballad-heavy album. SOS is a really great example of sampling Soft Cell's fantastic Tainted Love, I love how Rihanna's done it - just using the background music and then singing one line from the original song spliced onto a totally different song. Very clever, and a great dance anthem too.

The rest is a mostly good listen but only Unfaithful grabs me of the other songs. I enjoy We Ride, If It's Lovin, Pon de Replay and ballads like Final Goodbye, P.S.(I'm still not over you) and A million miles away.

When I first heard SOS I never thought Rihanna would make it as big as she has, but there was no denying her unusual nasal voice from the begining, as shown here.