Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 December 2016
Watch Over You was on the Blackbird Album of 2008 and it has always remained one of my favorites ballads of theirs with Rise Today,
Myles wrote it about dealing with addiction and the frustration of being able to help someone who refuses to help themselves. But I think we can all interpret some of the lyrics to events in our own lives for different reasons.
Just been to see them at the O2 in London and they just keep getting better.
on 26 October 2013
I saw Alter Bridge live in Manchester this week & they did this duet albeit with Lizzy Hale frim Halestorm which made me want to find a version I could download. It's a beautiful acoustic duet with powerful lyrics. Sofer than a lot of their stuff but still with that deep recognisable voice which I love Alter Bridge for. I love this so much it's a shortlist for the first dance at my wedding!
on 10 October 2013
New to Alter Bridge.....love the album....Myles Kennedy has a fantastic voice.....esp on Watch over you......just love that track . The passion in his voice adds to the power of the song.........
on 4 October 2009
Awesome version of the origional, duet with Myles and Cristina rocks, any fan must buy. =)