on 2 November 2013
I'd recommend this to everyone - people like me in their 50s who remember the first time they saw the Rats on TOTP and for whom this is the soundtrack of their youth right the way to anyone who wants to hear real, raw music, brilliantly put together songs, well thought-out lyrics and all that performance from Bob Geldof.
on 21 March 2014
All my Rats music has been hidden away in my vinyl collection for years and since I'll be seeing them headlining at Rewind Scotland this summer I HAD to get familiar again. This is great. A blast from them past, but what a blast. Love them whole album.
on 28 December 2012
All their best stuff.I love the remix of Mary of the forth form.The rest appearsas it was in the 70s/80s.Still sounds fresh and angry as ever,which obviously drove him to great things.I had forgotten how good they were.
on 18 December 2013
Most of my Boomtown Rats music is on good old vinyl so I bought this CD to get all their hits in one place for my iPod and I am very pleased with it as it has most of their early hits that I was after.
on 26 October 2012
Cool CD, completely lost in nostalgia. All my youth comes flooding back when I play this. Never forgotten era, just wondering why I hadn't purchased this sooner!
on 17 November 2012
Brill to listen to them again...brought back some good memories....arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition...and i'll be looking for more to buy....
on 17 July 2013
this was a gift for my husband
a bit of nostalgia
but still as fun as ever, a visit to the past which was quite nice
good condition good DVD
on 19 September 2013
Bought for my husband, who loves punk/80's era. He enjoys listening, to this cd regularly. 5/5 No complaints. Excellent experience all round.
on 31 January 2013
Very good selection of tracks one or two iffy tracks but taken as a whole very enjoyable not heard some of them for years really enjoyable.
on 18 November 2013
I forgot how many good pop songs the rats sang . I heard a radio interview with Sir Bob and thought got get back on track with the rats