Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 16 June 2017
I bought this album many years ago but had forgotten how good it was as I lost it somewhere between the ages of 20 and 50.

I first heard it as a 19 year old whilst sitting old on the window seat of a coach heading into the Alps on a college skiing trip. I was mesmerized by both the music in my crappy Sanyo headphones and the scenery passing by.

Bono is a dick but the band are superb and this is one of my all-time favourite albums! So much so I am happy to put a few more coins in Bono's bulging coffers for the privilege...
on 26 May 2017
This album was one of my favourites and I'd forgotten how good it is. I heard a radio interview with Bono about the anniversary of the album and it got me thinking about the album. I have it on cassette - yes cassette! I can't play it in my car now so I got the download and I am loving it all over again.
on 12 June 2017
excellent. one of their best.
on 26 June 2017
A Classic Album.
on 16 August 2017
on 4 January 2012
This is one of my favourite albums of all time. It has never lost its appeal for me. Each and every song sounds great to me still today. This is one of those albums where every single song on the album is excellent, not just the chart releases. It starts brilliantly with WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME and just gets better and better. BULLET THE BLUE SKY (track no. 4) is absolutely brilliant and then goes onto RUNNING TO STAND STILL, RED HILL MINING TOWN, and IN GOD'S COUNTRY. What a brilliant selection of songs and the album isn't even over yet!

A great album from beginning to end.
on 8 July 2014
I have to say that the first three tracks are why I bought this album. I have to admit that the quality isn't as 'top notch' as it could have been. For a £5 though it's ok....A sadly missed oppertunity.
on 1 October 2014
The perfect place to start with U2, in some ways. If you've listened to any popular music station in the last 10 years, chances are you'll have heard at least some of these songs.
on 26 October 2014
Fantastic album. I lost this somehow, really glad it`s back in my collection. \0/ Brilliant.
on 9 November 2014
Based on music years ago now, it still always hits me with the origionality it once had.