on 2 March 2017
I bought this after losing my original many years ago. I have to admit I was concerned that the passage of so many years and rose coloured tinted memories, that the tracks would not hold the same captivation as previously. I was wrong..... this album is better the second time round! Each track is well crafted and easily could be viewed as stand alone singles (as in "Staring At The Sea"), but the depth a variety of the styles piques and recedes, and provides an all-round spine tingling, hair standing, eye-liner rubbing experience. To (what feels like) an old Goth - this was a very welcome excursion back to my formative years!
on 29 June 2017
Simply a classic. Missing from my collection for far too long. A break of a decade allows for new listening of once overlooked tracks. Back on repeat...again.
on 15 September 2017
Beautiful and Dizzy album by The Cure and remastered .
on 24 August 2017
Excellent
on 16 December 2017
Love it stilll... and fast delivery, thanks.
on 7 February 2017
great
on 9 November 2012
The vinyl is in good condition
The cover good front & back looks great on side is a scuff where bare cardboard is revealed but its acceptable As is over 25 years old & I am happy as this was in equal if not better condition to what local Record collectors shop where selling for 19.99
Arrived fairly promptly & I would buy from seller again (just pleased to have this Record back in my collection as recently discovered at least 7 of my Cure vinyl had gone missing
on 14 February 2015
v.happy
on 2 November 2016
Very good
on 10 April 2016
Wonderful from first hearing. Instrumentals are hidden treasures.
This is why The Cure always sell out at their gigs.