on 19 January 2010
It's brilliant! It features on the sound track to American Werewolf in London and reminds me of every other werewolf film and story going.

It's bounce and yet sinister words give it an ironic feeling. And yes, when having a bad day at work - I see a bad moon rising!

Buy it, it's worth every penny, you won't be able to get it out of your head and it'll put a smile on your face.
on 21 February 2013
First became aware of this track when used in American Werewolf In London. Listening to it now not only reminds me of an excellent movie, but also appreciate brilliant composition of track. Excellent.
on 4 November 2013
I heard this song years ago when my dad used to play his records on a Friday evening. I purchased this song for that reason, but had forgotten just how good the song was.
on 21 June 2015
This was a nostalgia trip for me because this particular track can be found in the film 'The American Werewolf in London'.
A classic tune.
on 22 February 2014
Always loved this track.
Great version - highly recommended to lovers of the genre
Easy to transfer to other devices
on 25 March 2014
This song is an all time classic and essential to any person who has watched and enjoyed American Werewolf in London!
on 26 December 2012
I have always liked credence clearwater revival and bad moon rising is a good song I like all songs done by them
on 19 April 2014
An oldy but goldy - as good as ever. Probably going to buy the complete album on the strength of this one.
on 13 February 2014
I used to have this on vinyl and bought it for the PC. Great track to use on a various CD
on 11 April 2016
Great song and love to sing along to it and is great to dance to as well.