Customer reviews

on 26 March 2012
When I hear an old song from yester-year that I loved from my youth and holds good memories, I love the fact that I can just go on line and download exactly what I want at a reasonable price. So many great old tracks to add to my Windows media player library.
on 17 January 2014
Well every time I play this wonderful song I remember the video that went along with it on Top of the Pops...blind beautiful girl....Lionel singing his song but her oblivious,to,him being there,,,a tale of u requested love,,,,is t it so amazing hiw a song can trigger certain memories to where we were when we heard it...who we were with etc...it never ceases to amaze me how I seem to forget so much these days but can remember every word ofmbeUtifukmskngs like this....
on 12 January 2013
Basically, this song is about a teacher who has fallen for one of his students who happens to be blind. A bit of searching finds she has the same feelings for him as well. A good song indeed.