on 5 July 2011
"All amid a blizzard of inventive, danceable & unapologetically insane tracks hurling influences as diverse as blues, drum'n'bass, Motown, rock & electronica into a fizzing brew of contemporary pop genius"

...this was what a critic had to say about the girls, & I couldn't have had told it better myself! LOL ;-P)
Let's say I'm a brand new fan because this band never arrived to my country to promote their music, so I've discovered 1st Cheryl Cole as a single artist, & then after having casually heard a song in a film's soundtrack & "Call the shots" along with "Something kinda oooh" on the internet GA as well...
I must admit I was instantly hooked, now that I've bought the greatest hits, seen them performing live & this "Tangled up" too, I could confirm how brilliant their sound is.

In particular at least for my taste, this is their best cd of what I've heard till here, if you're new like me & don't know which 1 of their cds to pick up...overall it's not a specific voice or melody, but the style they've managed to reach together has to be pure good pop, that makes a difference; it reminded me of the old fashioned kinda pop Abba's style to give you an idea "updated", these catchy songs are timeless in a certain sense...I hope to have a chance to see them together again, as Take That did, I already miss this "ensamble"!
on 11 September 2013
I'm a massive fan of Girls Aloud and i never even knew this item was around!!! needless to say i bought it and even for the cover alone its worth the money :) love the pictures!! Unlike the other version this also contains the lyrics to each song which i like as i enjoy reading lyrics to new songs

The album itself is 12 amazing pop songs my 3 Faves are
Sexy...No No No
Close To Love
Black Jacks

although i do love the entire album!!!!

Great album amazing version of the album

Also contains picture cards signed and tour dates :)
on 13 April 2018
This 2nd to "Out of control" so all in all,this C.D. is worth your money.
on 20 November 2017
Love it. A bit of rocking pop.
on 9 September 2017
Excellent, Thanks very much :)
on 23 July 2017
Great album!!
on 21 April 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 11 March 2014
If this is your style of music then you will love this album.

If you buy then I hope you enjoy as much as I have.
on 8 May 2016
easy listen
on 19 June 2013
All the classics which you've forgotten about! If only there was more tracks! Best tracks: fling, close to love...etc.etc.etc.. etc!