on 21 May 2017
Needed music for 70th birthday party and it went down well. Always find it annoying when you pay more for a download than the CD would cost 🙄
on 10 July 2017
I bought this vinyl for the fact it is in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the release. The 'gold' vinyl was the deciding factor.

Music wise, for any ABBA fans, you will know what to expect. Catchy and immortal songs.

For me, the downside was the vinyl which turned looked like plastic yellow brown and nowhere near the gold as advertised.
on 31 May 2012
I bought this box set when it was originaly on sale a few years back which ,if im right in thinking, was around the £50 mark! It was then lost in a house move and i vowed to replace it ever since. I then found a copy in mint condition via Amazon recently and have'nt looked back - it is a truely great double album with a DVD thrown in to boot.

This box set features all the main hits as found on the ABBA GOLD and MORE ABBA GOLD albums so no need to purchase them seperately.

However if you are an ABBA officianado then you will probably already have this album and many others containing swathes of obscure tracks that they made.

All i can say is - GET THIS IN YOUR LIFE NOW !!!
on 1 May 2017
fantastic music but sadly either the recording quality or even the playback quality really spoils it but if you dont have a VERY high end hifi system then it wont be an issue.
on 17 August 2017
Delivery great got this as a present she loved it would definatley recommend
on 8 January 2017
Jahid the CD and had to get the Vinyl reissue. Very good pressing. Incredibly more punchy and alive than the Cd. Seems like an analogue master to my Ears compared to my Dad's Abba albums. Superb
on 21 August 2017
excellent record realiy recommended to all
on 18 September 2012
I got this CD for a minimal price from Zoverstocks, as good and reliable as ever. The music brings back all sorts of memories of over thirty years ago. The singing is sweet and the tunes very good ("Knowing me, knowing you" is my favourite). Sometimes the songs can appear a bit synthetic (sung in what is now called "globish") and even mildly cacophonous (in the case of "Waterloo"), but the album as a whole is most enjoyable, not least as background music.
on 19 November 2010
When the tracks on this album first hit the charts some years back, I was solidly into
Rolling Stones, Kinks etc. and thought Abba a plastic band to be ignored.

While I still appreciate the major heavy rock bands of that time, I went to see Mamma Mia
and bought Abba Gold as a result. I have been impressed with the quality of production and
sound of all the tracks. I would not call myself an Abba fan, but their music is a refreshing
change to hear.

Paul G
on 3 November 2013
I absolutely loved this and couldn't believe how many tracks I knew. I bought this product following a night out on a hen party. The party took place at a restaurant that had arrange an ABBA tribute night.By the end of the night I definately wanted to purchase one of their albums. There was a lot of choice so it took a while to sift through the results but felt that this was a happy medium.