TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 May 2012
This wasnt the same lady that sang the original White Horses TV theme that I remembered as a child, but well sung and took me back!! I just wish Amazon could have the MP3 version by Jackie Dee then I would have gone 5 stars!!
on 27 August 2013
The 'White Horses' theme as I recall was originally sung by Jackie, but this lady sings it ok. The programme was watched while I was growing up, I think it inspired me to work with horses. I always enjoyed 'the white horses' series and whenever I here the theme from it, it brings back memories of the beautiful white horses.
on 2 January 2011
Love this song. Just takes me back to my childhood and love of horse and my dressage training on the horses at Lipica Stud Farm in Slovenia. The singing isnt bad either.
on 11 July 2012
Love The 'White Horses' Theme music from a great series from the 1960's... Only wish that the series could be bought on DVD.
on 10 June 2013
Was hoping to find the original theme version to the TV serial. However this is a beautiful song and Andrea Ross has a lovely voice.
Would definitely recommend this.
on 4 June 2013
Excellent theme as anyone would know who was brought up watching this Tv series, this theme brings back great memories.
on 17 June 2013
Again I used to watch the series as a child and fell in love with this music, so moving. Fantastic song.
on 20 December 2011
This song is simply beautiful. Not the original version - but sounds exactly the same. It transported me straight back to my childhood in the 70s. So for those other 40 somethings out there who don't mind getting a bit misty eyed about the past, this is a lovely song to hear again.
on 22 December 2013
Always loved this theme tune, so happy could now download and listen too. Works very well. Listen to regularly. Will search out more.
on 28 April 2016
Grew up watching the TV show, so just had to buy it. Plus Andrea has done it proud.