on 10 September 2013
I must admit I didn't fall in love with this album at first glance. Not in the same way I fell in love with Save Rock and Roll or Folie a Deux. But actually, after a while I admit, this album is pretty darn good. To me anyway, it seems like the sort of album where you are familiar with the big tracks ("The takes over the breaks over", "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", "I'm a lawyer with the way I am always trying to get you off" and "Thanks for the Memories") where you listen to them over and over again. Then you listen to the album from start the finish and you realise suddenly, that actually, those songs are on parr with every other track. Every track is different and has something about it which makes you listen to it over and over and over and over again. Yes, of course, those four tracks (stated above) are good but so is "Thriller" and "The Carpel Tunnel of Love" and "You're crashing but you're no wave" as well as every other song on the album. Long story short, its solid and epic, though don't be surprised if it takes you a while to get to that result.
on 13 December 2014
This album by Fall Out Boy is maybe not my favourite, with my personal favourite songs being 'The Carpal Tunnel of Love' and 'Thnks fr the Mmrs', which may be because they are the most popular songs, I don't know. Nonetheless it is a lovely album to listen to, perhaps a tad repetitive in certain aspects, but still very nice to listen to. I bought the album as it was on sale, but also as I am a fan of Fall Out Boy and this was the only album I had not yet bought, and I do like it. However because I felt it was a tad repetitive I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
on 6 December 2017
Great product. Exactly as described.
on 8 January 2018
Excellent staff, thank you.
on 4 August 2007
Strangely enough, the above track listing has True Blue rather than Don't You Know Who You Think I Am? which is what features on my version, which is also one of my favourites.

But on the album itself, I really fail to see why people can dislike the catchy riffs on some of these songs. The Take Over has an incredibly good riff, as does This Ain't A Scene. This album is much grander and more ambitious than the previous album, yet Fall Out Boy are still getting prejudged. I like the lyrics they write, the music is great, but people instantly seem to call them "emo" and then ignore them. If this is what emo is, I like emo! Everyone's allowed to be depressed once in a while, though I can't really call any of the songs on this album depressing, except perhaps Golden.

All in all, a great album. One I'll be listening to for a while to come.
on 11 January 2018
Brilliant
on 26 May 2014
Purchased to complete my FOB CD collection as it's always worth having them about when iTunes/my laptop crashes. I'm dying to see FOB live but until then, their CDs will just have to suffice! Would definitely recommend - a very good album.
on 5 January 2017
Daughter loves it - what more can i say
on 31 March 2017
Purchased as a gift
on 10 February 2016
Bought for This Ain't A Scene track which is amazing - I think the others will grow on me too.