on 9 March 2016
Good items, bit expensive compared to other similar products. I bought these to match my De Longhi Scultura range, it does match quite well. However my girlfriend obviously didn't share this opinion as they were relegated to the kitchen cupboard by the time I returned from work the next day!
She didn't like and thought they were a bit dull. (they were when placed next to Scultura items)
I didn't mind them and was happy with the purchase.
Mixed review!
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2015
These are very pretty and I do like them but .. they are too small really as when I open a packet of anything I have quite a bit left over which won't fit in the tins. I did not have this problem with my old ones. Also the lids are too tight and when you pull them off you risk the contents rising up and spilling.
on 3 November 2016
These look great but the are stiff to open and u can end up throwing sugar in your face if you ain't careful or worse make a big mess woth coffee
on 15 December 2016
The product is perfect, just as I described. However, there was no external packaging! Just a sticker on the box itself, which is not ideal as this is a gift.
on 1 December 2016
Exactly like the image good quality clear lettering and still perfect after lots of cleaning and heavy use
on 14 May 2016
very nice good seals but quite small ,They look nice in my kitchen
on 2 March 2016
Tea / coffee / & sugar containers are superb- just what i was lookin for again great quality and look lovely. I'm waiting for the utensils container to become available in black & i will definitely buy it to complete the range. Very satisfied customer. Many thanks
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
Great storage
on 10 August 2015
Look nice in my new black and white kitchen no seems in metal to leak contents. Nice enamel interior so dry quickly when washed
on 17 November 2016
Look stunning, great quality. Wash really well and keep everyone sealed and fresh.