Customer reviews

on 6 August 2017
This was just what I needed. It's great to get these replacement parts for Le Cafetiere. Coffee pot is now like new once again.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent product + SupaFast Delivery
on 11 April 2011
For about a year I have been looking to replace the metal mesh filter on my Bodum 1928 Chambord Coffee Maker but none of the kitchen shops and coffee vendors in town have had them in stock for all that time. They repeatedly told me to try again next week. I decided to replace the whole assembly of filter and the two parts that sandwich it because it was just about the same price (with shipping) as purchasing three replacement filters (mesh only). I wasn't convinced that the one unit would fit all three different sizes of cafetiere but I can certainly vouch for this item being perfect for the 8-cup cafetiere.
My item, purchased from the seller Eugenia's Kitchen, arrived in no time at all by first class post and in perfect condition.
on 4 January 2012
This item doesn't appear to available in the shops and is, therefore, a god send, as without being able to buy it, I would have had to buy a new, complete, cafetiere...
This item is ONLY for use on "La Cafetiere" products. Do not buy it if you have a Bodum or other make, as it probably won't work. On "La Cafetiere" cafetieres it's fine and works as it should - filtering the coffee without seepage of grains. Easy to assemble... Just unscrew the old plates and replace with the new!
on 24 August 2013
The product is fine and the price is good, but the postage is a rip-off if you are ordering multiple items. They are aware of this as they bring it up and say it's not their fault but Amazon's. There must be a way round it but I suspect it's much easier to rip people off and pocket the money.
on 13 May 2013
This filter has renewed my cafetiere and for that reason it has done what I wanted. The quality is inferior to the original filter with no reinforcement around the central hole and the screw thread was stripped so I had to use the original base. However for the price, it is good value and I would buy another.
on 24 November 2015
Please advice if possible if I can buy just the mesh filters for this device. I don't need the whole things. I have two already. I just want a couple of filters can the manufacturers help me please!!!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2013
The filter replacement fits my well-loved glass 8-cup cafetiere perfectly. No more grains in my morning coffee. Quick delivery and cheaper than replacing the glass cafetiere.
on 26 June 2014
This has been just what I needed when the original started letting the coffee grounds through at the edges.
A very good and reasonably priced buy.
on 13 April 2014
arrived on time fitted the screw pieces together vola.

fit s perfectly my 1 L beaker - eight cup s