Customer reviews

on 24 September 2017
Very good item, the children and adults love it as it adds to your knowledge
on 21 May 2017
Great gifts for overseas visitors
on 10 April 2010
although I bought this Game for my gkids I myself enjoyed working out whether I knew all the answers. Great game. I bought 4 differend ones and passed them onto my gkids at Christmas. it helps sharpening your memory. Ingrid Khan
My son bought this for my grandson and showed hem to me. I was so taken with them that I bout 5 boxes of different ones for myself. I am a pensioner and these are supposed to be for kids but they are an invaluable tool for sharpening up the memory and fun as well.
on 20 February 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter who is currently enthralled by the Kings
& Queens of England. As the box says suitable from age 8 we started by allowing her double use of the timer but soon learned the error of our ways as she has a much better memory than us.

She loves the game and its a great way to learn and remember historical facts.Also it packs down small if you take it out of the box so its a really good game to take when going out\on holiday.A good mix of facts, some funny and can be played with just 2 players or with lots more. Also provides great reading practice.

Have already bought another brain box game and probably going to buy the maths one next.
on 13 March 2016
I bought these to help my daughter with her studies on royal families, especially the Tudors. Having learned all there was to know about them, she wanted to see if she could answer some questions as soon as it arrived. We pulled out two cards from the Tudor section and immediately found an error on both. I've not been through the entire set of cards, having put the game aside to look at more closely later, but I'm so disappointed we can't just sit and play this without worrying the cards might not only be full of spelling mistakes, but be wrong! If I didn't already know my facts on this subject, I'd be inclined to just trust that the game manufacturers have done their homework and produced a completely accurate set of questions/answers. However, I DO know there are errors and won't be buying any other genres of this game. I'd be too worried my kids were picking up false information from them.

I've given it two stars, instead of one, because I think these games can be a great help to children who might find learning the traditional way too pressurizing. However, this company really needs to proof read their cards and recheck their facts.
on 25 February 2011
I think everyone should get one of these fantastic games. They really help to train your memory and help you to learn a lot.
on 11 March 2012
This is the second Brainbox game my daughter has now and its great family fun. We have all spend many an evening around the table playing this game and she is learning without even knowing it. I have learnt a thing to two as well!! We definitely recommend.
on 10 January 2013
Bought this, the Dinosaurs, ABC and World games for Christmas. These went down very well. We have played the games in various groups and the kids play together. Nice boxes to keep everything together in the one place neatly. Will buy more for presents.
on 9 December 2011
I bought this for a gift and they loved it. It's great value and is fun for all ages. It can also be a good game to play on long car journeys.