on 13 June 2015
Best Light Weight Headphones.Very Good All Rounder Headphones.Sound Quality Is Very Good.Weight Of The Headphones Are Very Light.Very Comfortable Headphones.This Headphone Are Better Than Sennheiser HD 201 And HD 202.I Am Very Pleased With The Build Quality And Sound Quality Of The AKG K44 Headphones.I Recommend This Headphone To Everyone Out There.Worth Every Penny.No Regret Of The Purchase.This Is Best Budget Headphone.
on 16 October 2015
I've owned these headphones for about a two or three years (I can't remember exactly when it is I bought them, though think closer to the two) and I can honestly say these are amazing. They still sound amazing and work perfectly. The sound quality has made friends jealous who have spent near £100+ on their headphones, they are just amazing. I personally find them comfortable (though at the start they did make my ears a bit sore, just suck it up for a few weeks and you'll not even notice they are on). The ONLY problem is the cable is so long, though this is a minor complaint as I just wrap it up, put an elastic band around it and stick it in my pocket. These are the best headphones for this price, and definitely better than many worth over £100.
VINE VOICEon 8 September 2014
I bought these for my wife primarily to use on her Kindle HD whilst listening to music or watching Netflix on.

The sound is nice and clear, bass is solid and there's no distortion at higher volume levels. They're comfortable for longer listening/viewing sessions as they're quite light weight considering they're full sized headphones. The lead is more than generous.

Not a lot more to be said really; a good set of decent quality headphones which you'll struggle to find better in the under £20 price range. They certainly won't disappoint.
on 28 April 2017
Tremendous value for money, clear, defined sound reproduction across all ranges with no tinnyness at the top end or low end rumble and distortion even at relatively high volumes. I regularly fall asleep with them on because they're so comfortable in my middle-aged torpor ! ( and not because of my MOR music taste. Double bass sounds exactly as it should whilst piano music - my instrument of choice for checking music fidelity produces all and only he quality if the recording. Beats both the Sennheuset and Nise headphones if previously had for half (or more) the price !
on 13 March 2017
These are great! I bought them knowing I needed some good studio headphones for some home-recording, but didn't want to spend hundreds on them. I went with these thinking that surely they would reflect the price, but I'm glad to say, it's not the case. These are great! Beautiful sound, nice long cable, very comfortable on my head. For the money, they're a bargain!
on 10 April 2017
suprise, suprise, good as 300£ range !
on 2 January 2013
When I first tried this product I was impressed by the warmth of the sound it produces. TBass-mid-treble balance is perfect.
on 9 March 2017
Functional if unexciting.
on 26 March 2014
I can't get over how good and comfy these are. I have tiny sensitive ears (not unlike a pixie) so anything that presses on them makes me cross and irritable (not like a pixie). These are nice and light and comfy for extended periods. I can't really comment on the depth of sound or whatever as I'm something of an audio-philistine (audiostine...?) but they make noises go directly in your ears with minimal discomfort and maximum being-able-to-hear-what-the-words-are.
on 20 March 2014
I have used AKG's before, and I was in need of a cheap set of phones to replace my busted Sennheisers that I use for work, so price was a factor. I looked at the reviews on Amazon before purchase, and I have to say I'm delighted with the product.

I've had them for a week or so, and so here are my first impressions....

1. Initial sound out of the box was much larger than my previous headphones, and a little tinny compared, but the bass was solid, and the sound was still clear.
2. I listen to rock/metal so they have had a good test now, and they have warmed up nicely, the tinny sound has abated, and there is a lovely wide sound with all the instruments and vocals heard clearly.
3. I use these on my HTC One, and again they provide a great sound if you're looking to use them on the move.
4. I also use these at home for gaming (Counter Strike) and they provide a good soundscape for games - not perfect, but it's not what they are designed for, but do a good job nonetheless!

Overall, I would say these are definitely worth the 5 stars, the price is amazing, the build quality is pretty good (a bit plasticy, but what do you expect for £20?) and they sound solid all round.