Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 April 2012
In one of those coincidental moments you occasionally get in life, this song 'happened' to me last week. only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
A nicely understated song with a great melody and lyric that capture very well the accidental meeting with someone you were close to after a period of separation and resolving any 'unanswered' questions (in this case after 16 years).Nicely sung with some great vocal backing and a great synth melody that sticks in the back of your mind. so much so that I came home gobsmacked at the encounter and the dredging of the song from my memory, I had to buy it.
on 22 May 2013
I love this track, it's got to be my favourite song by Human League, although it's a close fight with the classic, Don't You Want Me, of course. I didn't like it when I first heard it all those years ago but it certainly grew on me.
on 28 January 2016