on 16 September 2011
Bought this because it had been such a long time since I listened to Runrig. I wasn't disappointed. I love all of it - very unusual for me! A beautifully balanced selection of atmospheric, nostalgic and challenging music. Excellent value.
on 12 October 2012
I got into Runrig retrospectively by buying 'The Band From Rockall' after hearing a track on the radio, and ever since I've wondered how this band passed me by. This double album is a super collection of their tasty numbers.
on 29 June 2014
A really lovely cd listen to it often, very pleased with it, even bought a copy for our daughter, who a.so is enjoying it.!
Next thing is to get the dvd!
on 25 January 2013
Been a fan of the Scottish boys for years and this album does what it says on the tin- great choice of tracks to show them at their best.
on 27 January 2016
Thoroughly enjoying the CD as usual. Bought it about 15 years ago on a cassette so changed to a CD.
on 13 February 2016
Capercaille, Enya etc meet the originals and best.