on 14 April 2012
This is a really good song! If you haven't seen the video, I'd recommend checking it out, as it's a cracker.
For fans of Thirty Seconds to Mars, this is, of course, a must have, but if you don't know the band well, I'd suggest this as a starting point - it's typical of their genre, and very dramatic, with great vocals as well.
on 9 March 2013
Did not listen to this as its my daughters music and not my type at all. So sorry for the lack of review
Having said that it was recieved promptly with little fuss
on 5 May 2012
Much much better than this is war. has better songs and more musical ability... a good CD... 30sm' best yet!!!!

Especially love 'the kill'
on 17 January 2014
Fantastic song, this song is a song that I listen to when I need to rethink. I'm happy that I have the digital version as it's now on my phone
on 26 May 2014
Son loves their music - he will be buying more of their music and others like them. Listen to it all the time.
on 22 August 2015
One of the best song ever written