Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 23 March 2013
I'd forgotten how good and progressive this album was - a friend proudly played the vinyl album to a few of his spotty faced mates back in the day and I for one didn't get it at the time - now I'm at an age when classical music is actually relevant to a decent balanced record collection, this album slots right in there!
on 16 December 2013
This is the best album involving a rock band and an orchestra that I've ever owned. First heard this when stationed in Berlin around 1970, and loved it. Bought the vinyl album later, but it disappeared somewhere along the path of life. Now found via Amazon on cd, and it's helped me to rediscover a GREAT piece of work that every rock and/or orchestral lover should own. What would I do without Amazon? No idea.
on 12 February 2013
I adore this album, if anything it improves with age - Jon Lord is a musical genius way ahead of his time.
on 5 August 2015
Anything by Purple is great.