Customer reviews

College Road Trip [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 April 2014
This film is sooo good, it's funny, a little cheesy (in a good way.) and is just a great film which leaves you in an amazing mood. My sister and I watched this film a few weeks ago and we're still laughing about it now, the songs are amazing and are so sassy and funny. The dad in this film is so protective which makes it even funnier. (if that's a word.) I would just certainly recommend this film to anyone who wants a laugh and wants to buy a funny film for a film night, you won't be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
on 5 August 2012
One of the top movies I ever seen it the best I seen in a long time I give it out of a 100 / 85 if you not seen it Then ur missing out
on 10 September 2012
Brought this for my wee cousin aged 13.
she loved it - especially the scientist pig. Was funny - good for a teenage sleep over!
on 5 September 2014
Good movie for when your children are coming up to or are teenagers, thinking about Higher Education. This movie helped me as a parent to open up and ask my daughter 15 what she wants to study, and how far she would like to go (university)!
Martin Lawrence is right behing wddie murphy with his gift of comedy acting. He's cute , serious and funny. Love it!
on 4 July 2012
over rated! funny? yes. drawn out? yesssssss! touching? yes? but i think that martin lawrence is such a good ator that these disney type movies do not do the actor justice. a movie to be watched once and then returned.
on 5 March 2010
I absolutely loved this film, it was packed full of comedy and the big, priceless, must see, and for the price i thought why not!! defo recommendation! and loved raven's song! Double decker bus (y)
on 28 December 2012
It was as described and i would recommend people who are into this product and would like some thing like this.
on 6 September 2011
very funny had me laughing the whole way though well worth it buying this dvd and watching with your kids
on 13 January 2013
received the product quickly by post and are very happy with it and would like to send my thanks for it
on 1 April 2016
very very funny very very real the lengths fathers will go to for there daughters well being perhaps because most of us men know what most young guys are after that's what makes it funny we tend to forget we were like that once