on 11 May 2012
Bought this as a funny present for my boyfriend, it now lives in our bed! it has this shiny fur that makes it look like it has been in the water - might just be me but it's cute. Good size, soft material, great for the price :)
on 19 June 2014
Well made, very plush and high quality. My daughter already sponsors a real Orca so this was a surprise gift. It's the best quality plush toy we've ever bought, I'd recommend this one!
on 16 April 2014
I was little disappointed about the size of the whale, but overall I am happy about the purchase.
Make sure you know what size you actually looking for.
on 1 May 2014
it really is lovely, so loved by daughter. v soft and sweet-faced. Haven`t looked at the online bit but v happy with this plush toy on it`s own.
on 19 January 2016
Smaller than I thought
on 12 May 2014
Moved mountains, destroyed worlds. Best toy ever. BUY IT NOW. Don't buy a real ORCA, they are hard to keep and less cuddly.

See one answered question