VINE VOICEon 11 February 2010
Gorillaz just have their own style - they are so hard to pin down as to what type of music they are. They are multi-cultural, multi-lingual mixtures of styles but most of all it is music for the age we live in. You cannot call it fusion it is more protest. It encapsulates the sounds of disillusion and rebellion. It is exciting and innovative. Do not expect something like Blur.

Clint Eastwood and 19-2000 are the two most well-known tracks but Re-Hash that starts the Album is another excellent track. I am not a big fan of Rap - the Beatie Boys being an exception but Roch the House is another song that stands out. Slow Country is one of the tracks that disappoints.

I wish I had bought this years ago! Uplifting.
on 20 July 2016
This album is one of my all-time favourites. Every song has a totally unique melody, hook and character, so you don't have to listen through a dozen songs that all sound the same. Clint Eastwood and Ghost Train, for instance, are two completely different but equally amazing tracks both on the same album.
on 7 February 2018
great album, still one of the 2 best gorillaz albums to date in my opinion
on 26 February 2015
excellent album with jamie hewlett's art and damon albarn and the pool of talent involved its a must listen even includes a sample from george a romero's day of the dead on m1a1 although every track is a must hear my particular gems are clint eastwood, 19200 and rock da house
on 19 August 2015
By far my favourite vinyl and was surprised to know that it exists on vinyl, the last track on the vinyl is an "optional (clint eastwood remix)" as in you need to lift the needle over the bump to play the last track but I guess this is a nice touch since it wouldn't sound right being played straight after the album's last track
on 28 July 2015
One of the best albums of 2001 and a defining album of my life, it sounds even better on vinyl. However, it doesn't contain any kind of artwork inside like the CD version did, which is a shame seeing as that was a huge part of the band. 10/10 for the vinyl itself but as a complete item it was a little disappointing.
on 26 January 2016
Ya of course I love the album but there were two enormous problems (one not so big as the other).

Firstly my order came a day late after for some reason not turning up on time even though I have prime which is probably understandable.

The enormous problem was the fact that one of the vinyls was warped! I put it on the player and it started wobbling around like crazy, and the sticker was already peeling off. This was right out of the packaging might I add.
on 20 August 2016
I love this album. I bought this one to replace my old version that I have had for years as it got damaged in the car.
on 5 May 2017