on 22 May 2013
Cheap rubbish that's best avoided. Once assebled the chair rocks a little in its fittings. The arms are of the cheapest most basic and brittle plastic. I'm not a heavy guy, i don't abuse my property and yet with very little pressure the arm broke off and now i have a one armed chair.
Only goes up and down, no tilt to it. I suppose it'd be ok to stock a board/meeting room of a small company but this is not a robust product that can handle regular use.
on 24 December 2012
i bought this chair trying to save some money on a ergonomic chair. iam 6"2 and suffer from backache. the idea of an ergonomic chair is that it holds your back in a good position without the need to use your muscles. this chair can not do that, as it can only lock when fully up, which causes you to bend over. the chair when not lock bends all the way back, which is pointless for back suffre like me or anyone else that wants to reach the keyboard.

so why did you not send it back well after talking to the company they exclaimed that they would not take it back if put together. once you put the base together its like imposable to take apart. the company had no interest in even talking to me whatsoever.

apart from the back issue, its not a high back only going as high as my lower back, no neck support. the arm rest are to low causing you to bend right over. and its not made very well making it like a table that has one leg lower than all the rest so it keeps going up and down.

all in all avoid, i believe the 5 star replays are by the employer as no one would give this more then 3 on a good day.
on 10 January 2014
To get straight to the point, this chair continually falls apart with screws (which have been properly tightened) falling out of the bottom on the chair.. Totally unsafe and I'm shocked that it passed quality control... Do not recommend.
on 14 July 2013
I bought this for my fiances office.However it has only been a few months and an arm has clean snapped right off. It was disappointing when he called me with the news as it was a birthday gift.
on 19 September 2012
I've had several big black leather chairs that feel super-comfy, but slowly destroy your posture and never feel particularly productive.

I wanted a smart chair that promoted good posture both for health reasons and for productivity - and this chair delivers.

My lower back is supported in a way I have never experienced in a leather chair; and I feel attentive, ready-to-work but comfortable.

The mesh material is very comfortable, firm and so cool on a warm summer's day compared to leather!

It's got enough 'bounce' both in the mesh and spring-loaded tilt to be comfortable, but without any of that slouch I have grown to loathe in big leather chairs.

It also looks very smart. The fabric seat; mesh back, leather pad and metal base provide an aesthetically pleasing set of contrasts.

The way you can 'see' through the chair's back also makes it far 'lighter' in the room, in contrast to the massive wedge of an opaque office chair.

In conclusion, if you're a lazy gamer looking to slouch around, this isn't for you.

If you're a businessperson, writer or musician looking for lower back support and a productive posture, I couldn't recommend this enough.
44 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2012
When I wanted to buy a chair to my home office, surprisingly it was not so easy find a good one. I went even to a local office store and tried at least 20 different chairs, but was not impressed by either quality, ergonomic or price. The good chair from a good manufacturer can easily put your bank account in red! So, I decided just follow a good review on amazon and take a risk to buy it without seeing or trying it first. I was surprised how good this chair is in terms of quality and ergonomic. I guess that nobody will complain about the price!

There is only one minor issue that the description is not accurate: "Ergonomic design with adjustable lumbar support". This chair (at least what I got) looks exactly as on the photo, but without adjustable lumbar support. Perhaps it is a different model, but to be honest, I am quite satisfied with this chair!
on 26 February 2014
The chair is OK but the build quality is a little poor. Nothing really seemed to fit and the instructions were poor
on 27 August 2014
I had almost exactly the same problem as Mr Phillip Thomson with the company refusing to take it back unless I took it apart which I found not to be possible, For this reason they denied me my statutory rights (the original reason for wanting to return it was because an arm rest had broken after a month or so.) Do not buy one of these chairs. Going out and throwing the money down the nearest drain would be a more efficient use of your time and resources. Shoddy goods sold by shoddy people. Avoid!
on 24 October 2014
Purchased the chair in May-2013 and used fairly regularly for a year until the left arm snapped at the base. Looking back at the reviews it seems like this isn't an uncommon complaint. Over the duration of usage some screws connecting chair to base came loose on several occasions (typically noticed when leaning back and the chair almost tipped over). Fairly rigid seat that can be quite uncomfortable when sitting for extended periods - although easily rectified by adding extra cussioning.
on 4 December 2011
excellent chair very comfortable especially on long sessions! definititly a good buy! would definitely recommend to anyone especially if using a computer for long sessions !! very comfortable indeed!!