Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 27 December 2007
This is one of the most beautiful christmas CD's I have ever listened to. The perfect background music to a family Christmas Dinner. Highly recommended
on 17 February 2016
I got hooked onto Celtic Woman music a while ago and while not a fan of a lot of the overhyped Christmas songs of today, the ladies give these old songs a classic feel.

My favourite song by far, however, is one I have never heard anyone else sing before. This is Christmas Pipes. If you want to get in the festive spirit, you should definitely listen to this song.
on 4 February 2015
Chance find on Amazon and not regretted it. Beautiful music and singing for Christmas. I've since watched quite a bit of coverage of Celtic Woman Concerts on Sky Arts 2 over the 2014 Christmas period and can't understand why I haven't heard any of their music on Radio 2. They are very popular in the USA. Come on Radio 2 - let's have some air-time for Celtic Woman!
on 3 January 2011
Having purchased one of their CD's previously and seen a few of the Christmas tracks online, I knew I had to get this. I was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic.

I purchased this just in time for Christmas. I played it in my office during the last week at work before we broke up and also many times around the dinner table at home. Aside from that, the drama group I am involved in performed a Christmas Concert and we used this for backing music as the audience came in. Many people in the cast asked who the group were, as did several of the audience.

It is very relaxing, very enjoyable, and I strongly recommend you buy a copy. You won't be disappointed.
on 3 March 2014
Really enjoyed this. First introduced to Celtic Woman when previewing music on UTube for my daughters wedding. This cd made a lovely back ground listen when preparing for Christmas....had it on every day and in the car.
on 16 January 2013
We have lots of up to date Christmas cds by various popular artists, ut wanted to get into the spiritual mood for Christmas and we chose well. The voices are amazing the songs well chosen (except for walking in the air which I dislike anyway) We will definitely buy more from this amazing group.
on 20 January 2013
The girls should be proud of themselfs, a very good cd better than many of the christmas songs you get these days, i will definatly be getting this cd out again next december, the nice thing about it the cd feels and sounds more christmassy than the modern stuff
on 11 September 2009
This is simply a beautiful cd, put it on as background to your Christmas lunch
on 6 January 2011
After hearing the Garmin sat nav advert researched the tune and found it was Carol of the Bells, which I had never heard before. After a surf of You Tube found this festive offering from Celtic Woman. Great version of Carol of the Bells and a host of other good tracks, both ancient and more modern. Made great listening as an alternative to Wizzard and Slade!
on 28 December 2012
Love the Celtic Woman and was great to be able to have it on my Kindle,many hours to look forward to listening to them.Nice selection of christmas songs..well worth having if you like this sort of music,,