on 4 January 2015
Brings back memories of my childhood, my brother on his decks mixing all these tunes. Actually bought it for my husband for Christmas but thanks to the Autorip feature I got to listen to it and relive my youth weeks before he even opened it. I've looked at a lot of these 'classic' hardcore albums and not recognised any of the tunes, This compilation truly are classics.
on 10 June 2017
Came a day late which was annoying, good job it wasn't a present for someone
on 28 January 2015
A very mixed bag of tracks. ..I bought this to use into an old school hardcore set .. There is alot to sort through and get rid of some of the more annoying ones but I collated a little set so I got Fron it what I was looking for I guess ... Wasn't amazing but some ok classics. .. Could of picked a few better ones as there is some that are gunna get skipped on there
on 24 July 2014
I purchased “ Hardcore The Classics 1994-2009” on July 5, 2010 through Amazon UK. Hardcore: The Classics 1994-2009 consists of some of the following artists: DJ Paul, Doctor Who (I’m not joking this is one of the music artists credited on the cd jacket listing),Triple J, SlippMatt & Eruption, Force & Styles, Divine Inspiration, Breeze & Styles, Insight, Visa, Insight, The Collective, United In Dance Feat. Lisa Marie, Basshunter feat. DJ Mental Theo’s Bazzheadz, Sash! Feat. Stunt, Utah Saints, September, Ida Cor, Fedde Le Grand, Dougal, Gammer & Micky Skeedale Feat. Jenna, DJ Yanny presents Terraformer, Angel One, Cascada, United Dance, and more.
on 5 June 2012
This isn't a bad compilation. I find it normal when buying a three cd package that two are really good but one is a let-down. But for the price two good ones are more than value for money. Pleased I bought it.
on 1 February 2009
If you love hardcore (like me) then this album is for you. it includes classics and the modern bass pounding tracks of today. best album i've bought recently!
on 6 September 2013
Wow, love it. Took me back a few years to my school days, sitting in class sharing a headphone litening to happy hardcore.
Good Times
on 10 February 2013
toytown. shooting stars. plus many more r all here. from early days. 3 disc set. cheap as well. thats why i got it.
on 5 July 2009
Brillant Album. Great mix of tunes, Would recommend highly
Scoot Brown- Now is the time especially
on 9 July 2015
My son downloaded this so I would like my money back please