Customer reviews

Cuddledry Baby Apron Bath Towel Cowprint

on 24 February 2010
My son's 19 months old and bath time is now also known as splash time in our house. I haven't been able to pick him up out of the bath recently without getting a good soaking! I already own the Cuddledry towel and knew the material would be of high quality and keep him warm. The apron works really well, sometimes I carry my son up to bed right away in the apron or sometimes I use it just to dry him and then put him in his Cuddledry towel.

I imagine the apron would be a Godsend for new parents, I remember I was quite nervous about picking my son up and holding a towel at the same time & would often put the towel on the floor, put the baby on the towel to wrap him up. I can see this working well for parents of older toddlers who want to use the apron to protect their clothes from getting wet when bathing their children, so even though it's expensive, it is of high quality and you will get a good few years use out of it.
on 25 March 2013
I know this seems expensive for 'just a towel' but it really does make bath times easier. Not only does it protect your clothes from those splashy moments but it means you can just lift your LO straight out without having to reach for a towel, you dont need to have to let go of them or arrange anything just pick them up and place on your chest. And it must be lovely for them with the towel being slightly warmed by your body heat. It's also a great towel, lovely and soft and dries them in no time at all, I wouldnt hesitate to buy one again.
on 2 August 2012
I really like this towel. It really does make moving your baby in and out of the bath and obviously drying them much easier. I found the towel particularly helpful when our baby was new born, and everything was new and worrying and you want to do everything right! This towel makes the job much more easier to do and much less stressful. The apron ideas is great, it also stops you getting wet! The towel is the perfect size, is lovely and soft, and the cow print is extremily cute! If you are interested in it I would recommend watching the video, it convinced me! I would have given it 5 stars apart from it is a little pricey, especially when you can pick up a decent baby towel for under a tenner!
on 9 December 2009
Great product....makes bathtime much drier for mum & dad & much more snuggly for baby. The bamboo material is very soft and super absorbent and the "cow print" is very cute. For those of you who are not into animal print, the robe does come in neutral colours like light pink, light blue & oatmeal. There are cheaper copycat version on the market but I love this one. A great baby gift or self purchase; one that you will actually use over and over again.
on 2 September 2015
Top notch .. although a little pricey. I swear by it! One of the must buys for baby bathing as it makes the experience such a positive one for the baby. (No time to get cold and Mum/Dad stay dry).
on 2 September 2015
I bought this for a friend who has two babies one is a toddler finds it very useful for both of them,& she doesn't get wet.,lovely range not cheap but good quality 10/10
on 18 June 2013
This was one of my 'best buys' for our newborn, it made bath-time so much easier and our son was so much happier because he was all snuggly and warm after his bath. However at five months old my son has already outgrown this towel, it is not possible to have the towel fastened around your neck and to have the hood on the baby without his legs being all curled up under him. I would love it if they made the towel bigger or if they did different sizes. For this reason I only give this towel four stars, if it lasted longer I would definitely rate it five stars!
on 10 February 2015
Nice material, very practical- really great present. One of the most successful presents I got to my baby niece.
VINE VOICEon 4 October 2011
We have bought a couple of the cuddledry bath towels as they are so soft and look cute! They are also quite practical with the hood. Not a must have but very much a nice to have to make bath a bit more fun!
on 15 September 2015
Brought one of these cuddledrys 7 years ago and the quality was amazing! So having my second child I thought these are brilliant need one however They are thin and horrible but same price? Do not
Purchase very disappointed with quality
Soo disappointed