Customer reviews

Galaxy Song (Monty Python Sings)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 June 2011
This version, from the (as it happens, very well-named!) "Ultimate Monty Python Rip-Off" album, and 2 minutes 36 seconds long, is for some bizarre reason missing the vitally important last two words of the song.

I've got a refund for it at the second attempt; the person who processed my original complaint obviously didn't read the details and just released the same one for download again, though I'd already said I was almost certain it wasn't an error at my end. (It would still be harsh, however appropriate, to accuse them of being stupid, obnoxious or daft... :-)

They say they've alerted the catalogue team and will take it off the virtual shelves as soon as possible, but in the meantime, save yourself some disappointment and an e-mail of complaint by downloading instead the version from the album "Monty Python Sings", which at 2 minutes 43 seconds long is complete.
on 1 February 2014
One of my four favorite Python songs - the others being "Lumberjack", "Sit on My Face", "Always Look". The last line sums up my philosophy completely.
on 6 May 2013
Really clever song from the film and is a very good quality copy as well. It is very funny, love it.
on 19 February 2015
Python greatness its so good I even sing it when I'm working so I'm told
on 8 February 2016
VERY FUNNY SONG I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE EXCELLENT.
on 30 July 2014