Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 February 2014
I've so far only used these socks at the snow zone. I wear a tight fitting race ready boot and have had a variety of different race socks previously. Some have been quite good but have not lasted others awful but indestructible. These socks fell well made and padded in the right places and instantly felt good as I pressed forward in the boot. They did not ruck or stretch excessively and they appear after a first wash to hold their shape and padding properties well. I'm away for a fortnight next week and I've got 2 pairs of these to take with me. I am expecting them to hold up well based on my afternoon in them. In comparison to other socks I've had they seem better but I've paid that little bit more for them!
on 29 March 2013
Socks were thinner than expected, but this turned out to be a blessing in my rather tight boots - kept my feet just as warm as thicker socks and reduced sweating whilst still providing enough padding in the key areas. I'm buying another 2 pairs!
on 21 March 2014
Purchased for the first time and these were the only socks I used for skiing. So comfortable and had the padding in all the right places. So warm and usually it's my feet that suffer. Will certainly be buying more.
on 15 March 2013
I,ve ot thicker falke sooks which suit my foot and boot better. However they are racing socks so perhaps fro those who need that complete grip they would be ok
on 22 November 2014
I had been recommended these socks by an expert and they are excellent. Great feel and fit. So goood I bought another couple of pairs.
on 15 January 2016
Perfect ski socks. Thin but with slight padding at the pressure points
on 7 November 2014
just the same as already have so good for skiing I already know.
on 11 February 2015
Excellent quality thin socks - perfect for ultimate control
on 22 January 2015
Fantastic socks. Warm, comfortable worth the money.
on 30 March 2015
Fast delivery... good price and quality.