Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£13.22

on 1 July 1999
I'm serious. This book is incredible. I have bought a ton of books on tarot that claimed to be for beginers and plain and simple. They ALWAYS left me confused. But not this one. It is really plain, I mean really easy to understand. I love the section on the use of numerology and astrology in the book as well. Truely opened my eyes, and a lot of the time I could be heard stting in the corner reading it going,"Oh, okkkk now I understand." I must say a million praises to the author for the clarity and ease in which in this book reads. If you a beginer- GET THIS BOOK AND SAVE YOURSELF A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY AND TIME.
on 25 July 1999
Of the 20-odd Tarot references I own, this one is by far the most accurate and is the one I consult most often. If I had to reduce my Tarot collection to one book, this would be the one I would keep.
on 1 March 2005
This book is clear, easy to understand and helps readers to learn the principal meanings of the cards quickly. It is logical to navigate around, which is really important when reading for others and self as a novice. Most importantly the writer does not lose sight of the fact that whilst meanings as stated are a guideline, interpretation is down to the individual and like a good cookery book, it is a prompt for your own vision and imagery, use your intuition to add further personal interpretations. I really like the fact that it also gives information on linkages with astrology and numerology. I have found this has given further credibility when giving readings as the linkages hold true and give food for further thought. This book is the one I use first and foremost having studied Tarot for many years.
on 1 February 2004
I bought this book a couple of years ago and it's still the first one I turn to when I want some additional insight or new ideas. It's modern in its approach, with much more info than most other tarot books e.g. reversed meanings are given in detail. There's something for the beginner and the more experienced user. Definitely worth buying.
on 17 June 1998
I have been on a continual journey over the past 10 years to find tarot guides that will help me understand readings I complete for myself and for other people. I find this book helpful and extremely "user-friendly". While many times I have been frustrated with vague interpretations, this book never disappoints me.
on 16 March 2000
Easy to understand an invaluable tool to learning the Tarot. I am a beginner and I have done a few readings for myself using this book to help me and the cards have come up with some startling, but good advice. I shall certainly carry on using it.
on 6 November 1998
The title of this lovely volume says it all; Tarot, Plain and Simple. The book itself is, the use and knowledge gained are far more than the innoncence of the title would suggest. Mr. Louis is able to the put the cards in your hands, and to work immediately. There is much on the history of the images, the development of the cards, and other esoteric Tarot lore that Louis omits (wisely, in my opinion). This little book is an introduction, not a thesis. Robin Wood's illustrations and Louis' own charm and humor make this a "user friendly" volume, which is fun to read, re-read, and refer too again and again. Easy, yet challenging, Tarot: Plain and Simple will likely become a classic addition to the field.
on 27 July 1998
This is as clear and simple a presentation of the Tarot as you are ever likely to find. The author has done his homework and presents the cards in a delightful style that is truly informative. Must reading for any serious student of the Tarot. A true gem of a book.
on 13 April 2008
This is most probably one of the best tarot books in the World. It is easy for beginners to understand, and as a reference book for experienced readers.

It goes into a lot of detail to explaining the cards, and spreads. It is very informative and any tarot deck can be used with this book.

It is a must have for any tarot reader out there. I wish I had found it sooner!
on 30 June 1998
I have read lots of books on Tarot and this is one of the best. It truly does make the Tarot "plain and simple." The author's style is wonderfully readable and his interpretations of the cards are right on target. It's actually kind of spooky to see how closely his remarks fit the situation for which you spread the cards.