Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2009
I do not use that much aftershave or sprays, as they tend to irritate my skin. However, relatives believe I smell as I keep getting aftershave and sprays every year for Christmas. This year was given this, the normal instinct, ferrari and a few others. Of the bunch, this is the best smelling one, and am just using it right now. When I eventually use it up, will be getting some more.
on 4 January 2010
I was delighted to find this item on Amazon, as I had been unable to purchase it anywhere in my home town..It was a lot cheaper, and when it arrived it was well packaged and in excellent condition.. My son was very pleased that I managed to buy it..
on 16 December 2009
i usually head straight for the armani or lacoste fragrances, if i like it i usually stick with it...nothing worse than getting a fragrance that im not liking too much...ill end up giving it away. dont know why really but i was drawn to this beckham fragrance...first time i sprayed it i thought...i hope its not too overpowering...i tell you after s few minutes i was delighted...like nothing ive had before...but as good if not better than the big designers out there.nice one becks
on 9 March 2009
Great smelling aftershave, the first night i wore this i went to my local night club {}. can't be bad. A good bargain at half price. definately worth the money.
on 13 October 2009
I bought a bottle of the Instinct After Dark for my nephews birthday and he loved it! It has a fantastic smell. I was pleasantly surprised due to the price of this product.
I loved it so much Ive bought another 2 bottles for christmas presents.
Grab a bottle, you wouldn't be disappointed with the smell of this one.
on 12 December 2011
Love this fragrance, shame it has been discontinued. Come on Beckham, you're missing out on another revenue generating idea - bring it back!
on 6 January 2016