Customer reviews

on 5 July 2017
Beautiful initial smell. Doesn't last long, undernotes are very subtle.
on 22 July 2017
Terrible smell
on 18 June 2013
this is a great perfume to gift as its cheap and has a fruity smell to it . its not too heavy fragranced
on 1 March 2012
I buy a lot of perfumes and this was one I liked the sound of...Ive actually not used it much -at first to me it smells like cheap hairspray but thats just initially , its actually ok, not very strong but quite a pleasant smell...I will use this more when my favourites run out .
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 February 2015
"Black Lace" comes in a playful designed clear glass bottle.

The Top Note includes red berries, bergamot and black tea petals with the Middle Note including water lily, cyclamen, violet, black rose and orange blossom. Finally the Base Note includes blonde woods, sandalwood, ebony and black lilac.

When you put this perfume on at first you'll notice it smells a little over powering but give it a couple of minutes and it becomes much lighter.

I feel this is a perfume can be worn both during the day or in the evening.

Age wise I would say this is for anyone over the age of 20 years and above.

It's not a perfume I wear much as I'm lucky if it lasts an hour on me.

I know it's an Eau de Toilette so these kind of perfumes don't last long, (but I've had others last a lot longer then this), so if your after something that's going to last a couple of hours look for something else, (that is unless you aren't bothered about the fragrance lasting long).
on 5 March 2014
Shame I ran out. For an inexpensive perfume it smelled really nice. I don't know what else to say about this.
on 6 December 2013
It was a gift for my best friend, she liked it so much. She like the bottle and the cool scent.
on 9 May 2014
This is such a beautiful aroma, it lasts a long time on your skin if you like sweet but with a big bang of look at me then this will be your fave., perfume for a long time. The bottle is cute and has a strong look to it which gives the expression it is a statement perfume.
on 4 October 2014
Not the best smelling perfume, but that's the risk guy run I suppose not sampling before you buy. It'll make a good gift for my young niece for Christmas.
on 17 October 2015
Couldn't give as a gift as not appropriately wrapped Cellophane missing

See one answered question